At Advanced Titanium Materials we specialise in titanium, stainless steel, nickel alloy and duplex flanges. Our products are made from the highest quality materials. We can supply a variety of flanges according to your needs. We also pride ourselves on our excellent after sales service to customers.
Flanges are used to connect pumps, vales and pipes. They are used in different piping systems and offers an easy method of inspection.
Titanium, steel, duplex and nickel flanges allow you to easily inspect, clean or modify a piping system. Flanges can be screwed or welded, among others. You can also make a flange joint by adding two flanges together with a bolt and gasket in-between.
- Weld Neck (RAISED FACE , FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Blind (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Slip on (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Socket Weld (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Threaded Pipe Type (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
We are able to supply the above in the following materials:
- Nickel alloys (400, K500, 600, 625, 718 , 725, 800 , 825 , 925 , C22 , C276)
- Stainless Steels (304 / 304H / 304L / 310 / 316 / 316H / 316L / 317L / 321 / 321H / 347 / 347H / F44)
- Duplex / Super Duplex (F51 , F53 , F55)
- Titanium: Grade 2 , Grade 5 and Grade 7 , Grade 12
- Other grades available on request
The above items are available to the following dimensional specifications:
- ANSI B16.5
- ANSI B16.47 A
- API 6A /17D
- BS 3293
Our range of titanium flanges include Grade 2, Grade 5, Grade 7 and Grade 12. This means you get the best possible quality flanges from Advanced Titanium Materials.
Flanges are used in many different industries, including petro and chemical. Special flanges can also be made according to your specifications.
We can supply bolted titanium, steel and nickel alloy flanges. They can be quite complex. These are made to specifications and ensure that they are durable and cost effective. With the many uses of flanges, our range of products are ideal for any industry.
Of all the materials used, titanium is the most popular. It’s durable, strong and lightweight. We supply any type of titanium flange you may need. Our flanges can be made to any custom size you need. They also adhere to all the required safety standards.
Advanced Titanium Materials are the leading provider of Titanium and other metal supplies in the UK. For more information about our titanium flanges, phone 01142 395 771.